- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition Polypropylene Cone
- Integrated, Concave Dust Cap
- Dual Layer, Progressive Spider
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Proprietary Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 2-3/8" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 93 oz. Magnet Structure with Protective Magnet Boot
- CNC Machined T-Yoke with Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 8 Gauge Double Compression / Set Screw Terminals
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.65"
- Mounting Diameter: 11.1"
- Mounting Depth: 7.2"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1 - 1.5 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.75 - 2.25 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dazza From nsw
|ive got 1 of these 12s in a mtx sledgehammer box hooked up to 700rms at 2ohms and it absolutely slams, i get slight roof flex and i got 140db in a small sedan at a db drag. very good subs they are as good as cvr kickers, p3 rockfords ann nearly as good as jl w6|
Cory From Arkansas
|I have ONE of these in my 07 Chrysler 300 and it about rips the trunk off! Just be prepared to buy A LOT of Dynamat if you don't want to hear your car over your speaker, other than that, be prepared for it to make your eye balls vibrate, you can't see the road hahaha A+. Also I bought mine from an MTX dealer for $***. Wish I would have seen this site sooner, mine is the newer black one but the specs are still the same I believe.|
J dub From Milwaukee
|This is a great subwoofer. Now that I know more about this stuff, I just upgraded my amplifier. I have a Hifonics BXi2008D amplifier running at 2 ohms that gives each of these bad boys 650w RMS, but the gain is down to 3/4, and they pound my brains out. Recommend to anybody, and if you have money, get the 9500's because they can take up to 1400w RMS each.|