- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition Polypropylene Cone
- Integrated, Concave Dust Cap
- Dual Layer, Progressive Spider
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Proprietary Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 2-3/8" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 93 oz. Magnet Structure with Protective Magnet Boot
- CNC Machined T-Yoke with Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 8 Gauge Double Compression / Set Screw Terminals
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.65"
- Mounting Diameter: 9.2"
- Mounting Depth: 6.7"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 0.5 - 1.0 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.25 - 1.75 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
KHARY LOFTON From DETROIT
|I HAVE 2 OF THESE IN MY FORD RANGER AND THEY HIT REAL HARDWITH A MTX500AMP.WHEN THEY HIT A REAL LOW DEEP BASS IT'S HARD TO C THE CAR,OR ANYTHING IN FRONT OF ME.SO IF YOU BUY SOME THESE YOU WILL LOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE THE SOUND YOU GET FROM THEM|
Riley From Oburg, SC
|i just bought 3 of these today in the triple 10 sledgehammer box running them with the mtx 92001 super d class amp in a 01 mustang gt!! these things are amazing!! i had 2 12" type x alpines, and i wasnt expecting the 10s to keep up with them, man i was wrong. im very impressed with the mtxs!!|
Adam West From Habersham, GA
|I aquired one of these subs from a local dealer in a MTX Sledgehammer box. the setup was barely used and i paid $150 for both. i didnt think they would do all that great compared to my 2 Audiobahn 10's (in a sealed box) Thos thing out-hits, out-drops, and absolutely OUT-POUNDS those two audiobahns!!!! and it is only hooked to one channel of an old Sony Xlop 250W amp. The audiobahns were pushed by a Jensen 650W amp. These things are definitely worth the money. I am anticipating the MTX 300XD amp im about to buy for it, im sure itll pound even harder.|