- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition, Carbon Filled Cone
- New Concave Dust Cap / Cone Assembly
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Folded-Window 16 Gauge Steel Frame
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 60 oz. Strontium-Ferrite Magnet with Protective Magnet Boot
- 1 3/4" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Injection-Molded Polystyrene Gasket
- Radius Vented Pole Piece
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.53"
- Mounting Depth: 6.2"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: .5 - 1 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.25 - 1.75 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kevo From Perth, Western Australia
I am sending 250RMS to this sub and it is great even though i am under powering it.
Great for money value.
I recommend powering upwards of 300RMS to this sub for best results|
Stedman From Ft. Lauderdale, Fl
|This sub is the **** hands down! Better value than JL! Only thing that I have heard that can compare to MTX is kicker! I had one of these, only one in my 1995 lincoln towncar in a custom ported enclosure and it shook the hell outta my car! My rearview mirror just wouldn't stop moving, and my trunk rattled like it was more in there! I had it on an unknown amp and it banged! If you have a smaller car like a corolla, honda civic, or acura, you'll really feel it! I recommend anyone who gets this sub to get an amplifier that can play more than 300 watts RMS because it fried my amp that was 300 RMS!|
Kevin From Everett
|For the price, it's unbeatable. I just got one of these in my 2001 extended cab Ranger, and it's loud!!! I have a generic 300W RMS amp pushing it, and it's almost shaking my rear-view off the windshield. The dual v.c. is nice, and makes 2ohm applications very easy. Good buy!|