- 2-Channel ZX-Series Power Amplifier
- Peak Power Output: 400 watts approx.
- RMS Power Ratings: 70 watts x 2 chan. @ 4 ohms
- RMS Power Ratings: 100 watts x 2 chan. @ 2 ohms
- RMS Power Ratings: 200 watts x 1 chan. @ 4 ohms
- Low Impedance Operation
- SORT Protection Circuitry (Short circuit, Over-voltage, Reverse polarity, Thermal)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- KickBass: 0-12 dB @ 40 Hz
- Built-In Electronic Crossover: 12 dB High or Low-Pass operation (80 Hz)
- High & Low level inputs
- Custom tooled gold plated connectors
- SAMS (Stereo And Mono Simultaneously) bridged mono load and a stereo load at the same time
- Cast Aluminum EndKaps
- Input gain control: Low Level (125mV - 5V), High Level (250mV - 10V)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
prewdaddy From alabama
|Nice amp! Got it on 2-10" Rockford Fosgate subs and it rocks my Honda Accord. Tried some other amps and just didn't get the sound I wanted. Kicker doesn't let you down though. Great amp for the price!|
Cheech Marin From East La
|great lil amp, i have this hooked up to 1 kicker 300w comp sub at 4 ohm, its the perfect partner for a lesser power sub, it gets a lil hot sometimes but only if u have your sub blastin for a while , but still doesnt get too too hot,kicker amps are top of the line and this one doesnt dissapoint|