- 2-Channel ZX-Series Power Amplifier
- Peak Power Output: 400 watts approx.
- RMS Power Ratings: 70 watts x 2 chan. @ 4 ohms
- RMS Power Ratings: 100 watts x 2 chan. @ 2 ohms
- RMS Power Ratings: 200 watts x 1 chan. @ 4 ohms
- Low Impedance Operation
- SORT Protection Circuitry (Short circuit, Over-voltage, Reverse polarity, Thermal)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- KickBass: 0-12 dB @ 40 Hz
- Built-In Electronic Crossover: 12 dB High or Low-Pass operation (80 Hz)
- High & Low level inputs
- Custom tooled gold plated connectors
- SAMS (Stereo And Mono Simultaneously) bridged mono load and a stereo load at the same time
- Cast Aluminum EndKaps
- Input gain control: Low Level (125mV - 5V), High Level (250mV - 10V)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
prewdaddy From alabama
|Nice amp! Got it on 2-10" Rockford Fosgate subs and it rocks my Honda Accord. Tried some other amps and just didn't get the sound I wanted. Kicker doesn't let you down though. Great amp for the price!|
Cheech Marin From East La
|great lil amp, i have this hooked up to 1 kicker 300w comp sub at 4 ohm, its the perfect partner for a lesser power sub, it gets a lil hot sometimes but only if u have your sub blastin for a while , but still doesnt get too too hot,kicker amps are top of the line and this one doesnt dissapoint|