- 10" subwoofer with two 4-ohm voice coils
- carbon composite cone with foam surround
- heavy-duty cast-aluminum basket
- power range: 50-600 RMS watts (300 watts per voice coil)
- peak power: 1000 watts
- frequency response: 23-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 94.1 dB
- mounting depth: 5-3/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.25-0.75 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 0.65-2.35 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Roque From GA
|These Audiobahn's ar great! looks good and it hits pretty hard, the only down thing, is that the subs does NOT comes with the screws!
Which they are easy to found anyways, it comes on a lovely box n free sticker!!|
Jeffrey From atlanta, ga
|I own 1 of these in a sealed box. I push around 500 watts to this with a MA Audio amp. One of the best sounding subs I've ever heard in this price range. Just remember boys, only pay attention to the RMS ratting, anything else doesn't matter.|
louis vaughn From az
|i own a pair of these and i gotta say they bump for sure, i built the box a little larger than they needed and it seemed to improve the low low end , ported of course.|