- RMS POWER RATINGS:
- 4 Ohms Stereo: 50W x 2
- 2 Ohms Stereo: 100W x 2
- 4 Ohms Stereo: 200W x 1
- 2 Ohms Mono: N/A Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
- Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Double-Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD: 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: >100dB (+/- 1dB)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Variable 18dB Hi-pass Crossover: 50Hz - 750Hz
- Variable 18dB Low-pass Crossover: 30Hz - 120Hz
- Bass boost @ 45Hz: 0-18db
- Subsonic Filter: 20Hz - 50Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 3-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit and Overload
- Cooling Fan
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome-Plated Finish
- Nickel-Plated Block Terminals
- Dimensions: Height: 2 1/8", Width: 11 1/16", Depth: 9 7/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
cedrie From dallas
|I hae only one problem with this amp it gets hot too fast other then that it rocks!!!|
Bobby From Bossier City, La.
|Just got this amp today and hooked it up to a Kicker C8 and bridged the amp to get full wattage pushing the Kicker, I have it in a extended cab F-250 and that little 8 rocks the cab, picks up some low end bass, nothing like a 10. This Amp will push a woofer and a set of door speakers in trimode very easly and sounds great|