- 2-Channel Class-A/B Amplifier
- RMS Power (4 ohms) 100 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power (2 ohms) 175 watts x 2 ch.
- Bridged RMS Power: 220 watts x 1 chan.
- Peak Power Output: 440 watts approx.
- Min. Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Min. Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- Brushed Aluminum Chassis
- Top Mount Controls with Blue Illumination
- Cooling Fan
- Chrome DUB Fan Grille
- Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- THD: 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: 95 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 4V
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40 kHz
- Variable 18 dB/Oct. Hi-Pass / Low-Pass Crossover: 50 - 250 Hz
- Bass Boost: On/Off 12 dB
- 4-Way Protecion: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, and DC Offset
- Dimensions: 8-1/4" W x 2-1/8" H x 8" L
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Raj From MI
|Good amp have it hooked up to my 2 4" polk components and two tweeters, sounds nice, very clean, and loud. Only have the amp turned half way up and it'll get so crisp it hurts your ears.|
Justin From Little Hocking Ohio
|I Got this amp hooked up to a single alpine 10 bridged pushin it to the max it's in an ext cab dakota and will raise ur neck up perfect single sub amp or maybe a pair of eight's great for what it is 220 rms at 4-Ohm|
larry From boston, ma
|Nice little amp, got it powering two 10's, won't rattle your trunk, but sounds good for whoever is in the car. Got it wired in stereo gonna try bridging it and wiring the subs in parrallel see if it makes a difference, this amp is good for one sub or some six by nines, would sound really nice with those, clean sounding amp!!!|