- 200 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 60W × 2 Into 4 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz @ < 0.1%THD
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 90W × 2 Into 2 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz @ < 0.1%THD
- S/N 85dB
- Selectable Bass Boost; 0dB/6dB/12dB @ 50Hz
- Adjustable -12db/ Oct. High/Low Pass Crossover, 50Hz-300Hz
- Gold Plated Connectors; RCA/Speaker/Power
- Speaker Level Input
- Dimensions 10 5/8" × 10 7/8" × 2 3/4"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jeffrey From Atlanta, GA
|Great amp! Talk about sound quality, this thing is amazing. A little bit big for a 2channel amp, but this thing is really pushing what it says unlike a lot of other amps. Have it running 2 Audiobahn 6 1/2 at 4 ohms pushing around 50 watts. Stays very cool and never overheats.|
Bill From Bossier City, LA
|excellent amp for the money. I have it running 4 6X8 door speakers and it sounds great!
physical size is a bit larger than I initially thought, so mounting was a bit of a pain, but nothing that wasn't able to be overcome|