- Digital display 1 Farad - 20 volt Surge Capacitor.
- Neon red LED display with auto sensing turn-on.
- Ultra low ESR <1.5 milliohms.
- Improves sound quality - cleaner mids and highs.
- Louder and harder hitting bass.
- Stabilizes electrical system to handle additional components.
- Up to 1000 watt systems.
- Delivers improved sound along with reduced headlight dimming.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mucho Bass Guy From Bass Mammoths, Tx
|I remember using these a while back. The Power series 1 farad voltometer caps are no joke. I was running 16 of these on 3 T20001bd amps to 6 T212d2 subwoofers. They helped big time as the 16 farads provided enough capacitance for over 15,000 watts of total power and I was only running about 6000w (rated) and over 7,455rms of ACTUAL power(rf amps are VERY underrated) For those of you running more power to these than they are rated for... Slap yourselves. RF all the way.|
andrew From somewhere
|to the 2 below me, it says right on the box for up to 1000 watts|
James From texes
|It did not work on my 2 10s with 1300 audiobahn amp my lights dim and it was junk|