Enjoy deep bass without reaching deep in your pocket. The 300 W Kicker COMP subwoofer is a great buy. You really hear the basenotes because this sub blasts away at the bottom end of the frequency spectrum-as deep as 27 Hz. A high-temperature voice-coil wire withstands heat up to 428 degrees F, so you can jam all day to your favorite artist. Turn it up and let the good times roll.
- Double stitch surround
- Semi-progressive, poly-cotton spider
- Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
- High-temp (428 degrees F) voice-coil wire
- Ribbed foam surround with supporting ABS logo trim ring
- Polypropylene cone with carbon fill
- ISD and constant back-bracing on cone eliminates distortion
- Stamped-steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tom From new york
|I had one of these hooked up to a kicker zx.300 amp in the back of my 98 cutlass. knocked the rust right off the frame! made my own box and it hit harder than the mtx i have now, not to mention hardly any distortion. these sound excellent with any type of music. i would recommend these to anyone who wants a great subwoofer. i am definitely getting rid of my mtx and replacing it with a kicker!|
J-dogg From GP Oregon
|I got 3 of these things in my cherokee, powered on 2500 watts rms. I be slappin down the sreet!!|
Jack From wisconsin
|i got 2 of these in seal box in my trunk with a 760w pioneer amp. im goin to need alot of dynomat. great subs|