- 1000 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 500 Watts RMS
- Dual 4-Ohm Heat Resistant Voice Coils
- Polypropylene Electrolytic Spun Aluminum Coated Dust Cap Design
- Kevlar/Paper Composite Cone Design
- Co-polymer Composite High Excursion Surround
- Dual Strontium Ferrite Magnet Motor Assembly
- Hyper-extended Vented Pole Piece
- Dual Gold Plated Block Terminals
- Linear Poly-cotton Spider with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- S.E.T. (Spider Exhaust Technology) Cooling
- Custom Designed Die Cast Aluminum
- Hidden Screw Mounting Gasket
- Outside Dimension 12 3/8"
- Mounting Depth 6 3/8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tyler Bryant From AB
|I have to say, this brand was big in my high school days. When I seen two twelves in a ported box for 150... Bought it up without hesitation... And because I scooped it cheap... I had no issues risking 2000w monoblock power to the pair. These things pound! And take the power like a champ. Absolutely impressed. I will agree that you need to have them dialed in near perfect for some of the notes. But grab some cold ones, hit the bush, and take some time with them... Worth every single penny.|
Trini Boy From Toronto, Canada
|I got two of these dual 2ohm version, in a dual slotted sledge hammer box.. hooked up to a jbl gto 1201.1 monoblock @ 2ohms stable... the amp got more power than the subs can take.. dropped a little on the gained and pumped that everyday, never disappointed. yes i agree it hits all the notes.. but the low freq. its not there, listening to some serious reggae and your missing some beats.. but otherwise REALLY GOOD|
RJ From Near CHI
|I got the dual 2 ohm version of this and jesus do they slam, doesnt matter what freq. youre at, it will rattle your rear window in a hatchback or SUV. Im only runnin 350RMS each right now, i actually had messed up originally and only one of the voice coils were hooked up on each sub, so i was pushing 500RMS on just one of the voice coils, and guess what, i did that for 9, yes 9 months every day and have had no issues. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK RIGHT HERE|