- 1000 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 500 Watts RMS
- Dual 4-Ohm Heat Resistant Voice Coils
- Polypropylene Electrolytic Spun Aluminum Coated Dust Cap Design
- Kevlar/Paper Composite Cone Design
- Co-polymer Composite High Excursion Surround
- Dual Strontium Ferrite Magnet Motor Assembly
- Hyper-extended Vented Pole Piece
- Dual Gold Plated Block Terminals
- Linear Poly-cotton Spider with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- S.E.T. (Spider Exhaust Technology) Cooling
- Custom Designed Die Cast Aluminum
- Hidden Screw Mounting Gasket
- Outside Dimension 12 3/8"
- Mounting Depth 6 3/8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Trini Boy From Toronto, Canada
|I got two of these dual 2ohm version, in a dual slotted sledge hammer box.. hooked up to a jbl gto 1201.1 monoblock @ 2ohms stable... the amp got more power than the subs can take.. dropped a little on the gained and pumped that everyday, never disappointed. yes i agree it hits all the notes.. but the low freq. its not there, listening to some serious reggae and your missing some beats.. but otherwise REALLY GOOD|
RJ From Near CHI
|I got the dual 2 ohm version of this and jesus do they slam, doesnt matter what freq. youre at, it will rattle your rear window in a hatchback or SUV. Im only runnin 350RMS each right now, i actually had messed up originally and only one of the voice coils were hooked up on each sub, so i was pushing 500RMS on just one of the voice coils, and guess what, i did that for 9, yes 9 months every day and have had no issues. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK RIGHT HERE|
Dom J From New Jersey
|These things are beasts!! clarion is definitely underrated...did 139.9 dB w/only 500 watts rms going to both of em!! picking up a 1000w monoblock next week, cant wait. ABsoLUTe BANGaZZ!! Hope they stay around b/c Im officially hooked on Clarion!!|