- 1000 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 500 Watts RMS
- Dual 2-Ohm Heat Resistant Voice Coils
- Polypropylene Electrolytic Spun Aluminum Coated Dust Cap Design
- Kevlar/Paper Composite Cone Design
- Co-polymer Composite High Excursion Surround
- Dual Strontium Ferrite Magnet Motor Assembly
- Hyper-extended Vented Pole Piece
- Dual Gold Plated Block Terminals
- Linear Polycotton Spider with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- S.E.T. (Spider Exhaust Technology) Cooling
- Custom Designed Die Cast Aluminum
- Hidden Screw Mounting Gasket
- Outside Dimension 12 3/8"
- Mounting Depth 6 3/8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
RJ From NW Suburbs of Chicago.
|A few months back I bought my first set of subs. I bought 2 Clarion PXW1251s, but I was lucky, got them both, factory sealed, brand new, shipped to my door for $154 total. I hooked each one up to its own amp and built the box myself. Threw it all in the back of a 2000 Chevy Blazer, then threw a cap in there, still need a bigger one but .5 farads good enough for now. These subs hit hard. I have no complaints about them what-so-ever. I got lots of friends who have had systems for a long time and cant stop talking about how good these subs sound. I was originally going to go with JL audio W3s (12" as well) but when i found these, at a much better price, i went with these. My friend has JLs, I have these. My system hits way harder, and he wishes he had bought these Clarions instead.
Believe me, these will get attention. I have gotten pulled over a few times since i got them, never for speeding or the way I was driving.|