- 1000 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 500 Watts RMS
- Dual 2-Ohm Heat Resistant Voice Coils
- Polypropylene Electrolytic Spun Aluminum Coated Dust Cap Design
- Kevlar/Paper Composite Cone Design
- Co-polymer Composite High Excursion Surround
- Dual Strontium Ferrite Magnet Motor Assembly
- Hyper-extended Vented Pole Piece
- Dual Gold Plated Block Terminals
- Linear Polycotton Spider with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- S.E.T. (Spider Exhaust Technology) Cooling
- Custom Designed Die Cast Aluminum
- Hidden Screw Mounting Gasket
- Outside Dimension 12 3/8"
- Mounting Depth 6 3/8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
RJ From NW Suburbs of Chicago.
|A few months back I bought my first set of subs. I bought 2 Clarion PXW1251s, but I was lucky, got them both, factory sealed, brand new, shipped to my door for $154 total. I hooked each one up to its own amp and built the box myself. Threw it all in the back of a 2000 Chevy Blazer, then threw a cap in there, still need a bigger one but .5 farads good enough for now. These subs hit hard. I have no complaints about them what-so-ever. I got lots of friends who have had systems for a long time and cant stop talking about how good these subs sound. I was originally going to go with JL audio W3s (12" as well) but when i found these, at a much better price, i went with these. My friend has JLs, I have these. My system hits way harder, and he wishes he had bought these Clarions instead.
Believe me, these will get attention. I have gotten pulled over a few times since i got them, never for speeding or the way I was driving.|