- 8" Punch Stage 1
- 26 oz. motor structure
- 1.6" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- 16-gauge steel bend frame
- Top-mount depth: 4.12"
- Sealed box volume: 0.2-0.3 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.65 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mike From kcmo
|purchased this back in 08 for a random project build... Had 10s and 12s but this (1)little sucker opened my ears to a whole new dimension!!! Was getting away from big setups and this was perfect. Hit the notes low and accurate. Was put into handbuilt 1.13cu ft. @ 30Hrz (2" wide slot port") medium polyfill. Run on an oldschool RF 100a2 amp still beating to this day. Can achieve low 130db no problem.|
bob From michigan
|bought these to replace factory subs in a newer mustang, sound great, gives the right amount of bass without having other people hear you coming..|