- 8" Punch Stage 1
- 26 oz. motor structure
- 1.6" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- 16-gauge steel bend frame
- Top-mount depth: 4.12"
- Sealed box volume: 0.2-0.3 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.65 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mike From kcmo
|purchased this back in 08 for a random project build... Had 10s and 12s but this (1)little sucker opened my ears to a whole new dimension!!! Was getting away from big setups and this was perfect. Hit the notes low and accurate. Was put into handbuilt 1.13cu ft. @ 30Hrz (2" wide slot port") medium polyfill. Run on an oldschool RF 100a2 amp still beating to this day. Can achieve low 130db no problem.|
bob From michigan
|bought these to replace factory subs in a newer mustang, sound great, gives the right amount of bass without having other people hear you coming..|