- 8" Punch Stage 2
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Dual 2" voice coil
- 38oz double stacked motor structure
- 1.6" excursion
- Top-mount depth: 4-5/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.2-0.3 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.65 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim From Tenn.
I only bought 1 of these little Monsters and holy crap its Awesome!! I have it in a ported box according to specs. from RF i wasent expecting a lot from this sub but i was blown away by the sound quality and volume this sub puts out. I have not had sound system in about 10 years .i had some sony xplod 12's and this thing sounds 10 times better. im only running a cheap 175 mono 2ohm load. The rest of my door and back deck speakers are all RF and i going to get a better amp and a rf p2d410 to go with my 8 if you are looking for Great sound Quality then Buy Rockford Fosgate and stop looking at all the other crap!!!RF 4 Life
James Story From Alabama
|I just installed a pair of these in a custom box wired in series/parallal to give me 4 ohms and hooked up to a Crunch GPV700.2 bridge and these subs hit harder than any than 10" sub I've heard. Would recomend this sub to anybody.|