- 8" Punch Stage 2
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Dual 2" voice coil
- 38oz double stacked motor structure
- 1.6" excursion
- Top-mount depth: 4-5/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.2-0.3 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.65 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332655
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tim From Tenn.
I only bought 1 of these little Monsters and holy crap its Awesome!! I have it in a ported box according to specs. from RF i wasent expecting a lot from this sub but i was blown away by the sound quality and volume this sub puts out. I have not had sound system in about 10 years .i had some sony xplod 12's and this thing sounds 10 times better. im only running a cheap 175 mono 2ohm load. The rest of my door and back deck speakers are all RF and i going to get a better amp and a rf p2d410 to go with my 8 if you are looking for Great sound Quality then Buy Rockford Fosgate and stop looking at all the other crap!!!RF 4 Life
James Story From Alabama
|I just installed a pair of these in a custom box wired in series/parallal to give me 4 ohms and hooked up to a Crunch GPV700.2 bridge and these subs hit harder than any than 10" sub I've heard. Would recomend this sub to anybody.|