- 10" Punch Stage 2
- 2" excursion
- 2" voice coil
- 62 oz double stacked motor structure
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- ABS/acrylic parabolic dust cap
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Top-mount depth: 5-3/4"
- Sealed box volume: 0.5-0.85 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.40 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Julian Simon From La Porte, TX
|Trust my wife has 1 of these on a lightning audio LA1.300.2 running on a 2ohms load in her 07 pt cruiser & im telling u worth every penny & more, clean sound, heavy & steady bass...couldnt ask for nothing else.|
Paul From northeast Ohio
|Wiring can get a little tricky but two of these in my Cherokee keep the bass slamming with the help of RF P500-1 running 320 rms at 4 ohms. Great buy u will be pleased|
Jeff From NH
|I originally bought the P1 version and that was alright. I found the P2 on here for the same price I paid for the P1 at Best Buy and couldnt resist. I just got it today and swapped em out and I notice a nice difference. I basically listen to rock and metal and dont need to much bass and this sub is enough. I have it powered to an alpine 300 rms amp and it rocks. I also have 4 polk speakers hooked up to a 600 watt pioneer amp and the whole thing together is perfect for me. If you listen to rock and metal like I do this is the sub for you.|