- 10" Punch Stage 2
- 2" excursion
- 2" voice coil
- 62 oz double stacked motor structure
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- ABS/acrylic parabolic dust cap
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Top-mount depth: 5-3/4"
- Sealed box volume: 0.5-0.85 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.40 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Julian Simon From La Porte, TX
|Trust my wife has 1 of these on a lightning audio LA1.300.2 running on a 2ohms load in her 07 pt cruiser & im telling u worth every penny & more, clean sound, heavy & steady bass...couldnt ask for nothing else.|
Paul From northeast Ohio
|Wiring can get a little tricky but two of these in my Cherokee keep the bass slamming with the help of RF P500-1 running 320 rms at 4 ohms. Great buy u will be pleased|
Jeff From NH
|I originally bought the P1 version and that was alright. I found the P2 on here for the same price I paid for the P1 at Best Buy and couldnt resist. I just got it today and swapped em out and I notice a nice difference. I basically listen to rock and metal and dont need to much bass and this sub is enough. I have it powered to an alpine 300 rms amp and it rocks. I also have 4 polk speakers hooked up to a 600 watt pioneer amp and the whole thing together is perfect for me. If you listen to rock and metal like I do this is the sub for you.|