- 15" Punch Stage 2
- 2" excursion
- 2" voice coil
- 78 oz double stacked motor structure
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- ABS/acrylic parabolic dust cap
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Top-mount depth: 7-1/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.8 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Buddy From Dixie County, Florida
I love these subs, I have them in a 1993 silverado and they hit hard and i have the best lows in town. I have two of them in a ported box that my dad and I built ourselves hooked to a fosgate t600 amp and they pound. I highly reccomend these to anyone that wants great bass for a fairly low price.
hoping to get two more and another t600 amp and build a wall :)
Prima From Flint
Ive Got two of these in a 2003 mini cooper in a sealed box being rand by a crunch gp1600.1 and let me tell u for the money these subs pound.. my decible meeter hits 125 and im not even turned all the way up on my stereo. for the money these subs produce big power when fed properly