- 15" Punch Stage 2
- 2" excursion
- 2" voice coil
- 78 oz double stacked motor structure
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- ABS/acrylic parabolic dust cap
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Top-mount depth: 7-1/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.8 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Buddy From Dixie County, Florida
I love these subs, I have them in a 1993 silverado and they hit hard and i have the best lows in town. I have two of them in a ported box that my dad and I built ourselves hooked to a fosgate t600 amp and they pound. I highly reccomend these to anyone that wants great bass for a fairly low price.
hoping to get two more and another t600 amp and build a wall :)
Prima From Flint
Ive Got two of these in a 2003 mini cooper in a sealed box being rand by a crunch gp1600.1 and let me tell u for the money these subs pound.. my decible meeter hits 125 and im not even turned all the way up on my stereo. for the money these subs produce big power when fed properly