Featuring innovative parabolic cone designs, oversized surrounds and large motor assemblies, Punch subwoofers deliver deep, loud, aggressive bass…not to mention stunning cosmetics that you’ll want to show off.
For over 20 years, Punch subwoofers have shown the world that big bass, extended power handling and awesome style need not cost a fortune. One listen and you'll know why it's called The PUNCH!
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 23
- Qts: 0.52
- Vas (Liters): 191.5
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 87.6
- Woofer Displacement: 0.060 cu. ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.94"
- Mounting Depth: 6.98"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Sku: 11P1S415
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Jordan, MN
Bought a while back now, and am very impressed, rockford fosgate makes the best subs on the dollar. The cones made from a kevlar base, and with heavy duty rubber surrounds, THESE THINGS WILL NOT BLOW! Bottom octave is more than enough with just one of these, and the dynamics you can feel across the room, or in your seat. For the loudest, punchiest, deepest bass for 80 bucks, look no further.