- RMS Output @ 4 ohm: 200W x 2
- RMS Output @ 2 ohm: 300W x 2
- 600 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (2-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- Differential Input circuitry eliminates hum
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz, 0-12 dB at 12k Hz)
- Optional remote bass/treble boost
- Class AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- 13-11/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 9-5/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bigsmooth From southern cali
This amp is amazing. I have a Crewin Vega 12" vmax in a ported box in the back of a Denali. At first thought it might be a little under powered. I went to my favorite stereo shop and they put the deci meter in my ride. With this amp and 1 Cerwin Vega VMAX 122 I was shocked when they read 126decibles. They were too. This amp is far less expensive than other big name amps for similar watts and personally I think it out performs them. Save money get this amp you will not be dissapointed.
RES From Cali
I bought this amp over 2 years ago and it still is like new. I have switched subs a couple of times going from MA Audio 12"s to Powerbass subs to now 2 Cerwin Vega 12" vmax and I first thought I would need a little more power to pound these subs. I was wrong this amp is the best amp I have ever owned and I have had some nice amps in the past, but this amp is above all. this amp looks great works great and this amp is serving those Cerwin vegas nicely. I have the gain only at 1/4 of the way and have never really touvhed the gain at all. This amp for the money is a great buy.Rockford amps are great. I will always buy RF amps.
Donnie From Mississippi
I've been waiting for an amp like this. Knock your socks off power, stunning looks, and fits nicely behind the seat. I have this amp pushing 2 15 inch subs and it does not even flinch. Rockford has done a fine job. If you like it, buy it. No regrets here.