- RMS Output @ 4 ohm: 200W x 2
- RMS Output @ 2 ohm: 300W x 2
- 600 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (2-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- Differential Input circuitry eliminates hum
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz, 0-12 dB at 12k Hz)
- Optional remote bass/treble boost
- Class AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- 13-11/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 9-5/8"D
- UPC: 780687324476
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
alex From Modesto,ca
It was a good amp.
rick daniel From tomball
|This is the best amp I've ever owned. Sounds Clean and cool looking. Worth every penny.|
Bigsmooth From southern cali
This amp is amazing. I have a Crewin Vega 12" vmax in a ported box in the back of a Denali. At first thought it might be a little under powered. I went to my favorite stereo shop and they put the deci meter in my ride. With this amp and 1 Cerwin Vega VMAX 122 I was shocked when they read 126decibles. They were too. This amp is far less expensive than other big name amps for similar watts and personally I think it out performs them. Save money get this amp you will not be dissapointed.