- RMS Output @ 4 ohm: 200W x 2
- RMS Output @ 2 ohm: 300W x 2
- 600 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (2-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- Differential Input circuitry eliminates hum
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz, 0-12 dB at 12k Hz)
- Optional remote bass/treble boost
- Class AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- 13-11/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 9-5/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
alex From Modesto,ca
It was a good amp.
rick daniel From tomball
|This is the best amp I've ever owned. Sounds Clean and cool looking. Worth every penny.|
Bigsmooth From southern cali
This amp is amazing. I have a Crewin Vega 12" vmax in a ported box in the back of a Denali. At first thought it might be a little under powered. I went to my favorite stereo shop and they put the deci meter in my ride. With this amp and 1 Cerwin Vega VMAX 122 I was shocked when they read 126decibles. They were too. This amp is far less expensive than other big name amps for similar watts and personally I think it out performs them. Save money get this amp you will not be dissapointed.