- RMS Output @ 4 ohm: 100W x 4
- RMS Output @ 2 ohm: 150W x 4
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (2-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- Differential Input circuitry eliminates hum
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (20-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz, 0-12 dB at 12k Hz)
- Optional remote bass/treble boost
- Class-AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- 14-15/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 9-5/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Scott From Los Angeles
|GREAT amp!!! My performance data sheet tested the amp at 141 watts per channel x 4 @ 4 Ohms, with a total RMS power of 873 watts. It is very strong and clean. No strange noises, buzz, or hum at any volume. Powers on soft with no thumps. Just raw, clean class A/B power. I have it running a set of Infinity Perfect 6.1 components in the front and Polks in the rear and they make SUPER clean sound at all volumes. For bass, I run a T1000.1BD with a couple of 10's in a sealed box. A little on the pricey side, but rock solid sound throughout the entire range - highs, mids, and bass. Rockford Fosgate Power series is the best.|
Sucka free From 510
The amp is stromg, its pushing my 4, 6" x 9" 3-Way 200W Power Series Coaxial Rockford Fosgate T1693. In my saddlebags on my harley davidson. I have to trun down the gain or it blow my speakers. those speakers are maxed out with that amp. riding on the freeway at 75mph in S.F. bay on 880 in traffic. it's loud, people roll up thier windows when I ride by. you get your bump, for the buck!!!
David From Des Moines, Iowa
|Better have some high end speakers with this amp. I am running a pair of JBL-660GTi 6.5 components for the front and a pair of Boston 6 x 9 for rear fill at 4 ohm. Also have the RF T400-2 running at 2 ohm driving 4 Alpine SPF17 Pro 6.5 mids. Top it off with a RF 1500-1 pushing an Alpine Type X 12 inch at 4 ohm DVC 3000 watts. If you want both SPL and SQ....ROCKFORD ROCKS|