- RMS Output @ 4 ohm: 100W x 4
- RMS Output @ 2 ohm: 150W x 4
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (2-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- Differential Input circuitry eliminates hum
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (20-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz, 0-12 dB at 12k Hz)
- Optional remote bass/treble boost
- Class-AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- 14-15/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 9-5/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sucka free From 510
The amp is stromg, its pushing my 4, 6" x 9" 3-Way 200W Power Series Coaxial Rockford Fosgate T1693. In my saddlebags on my harley davidson. I have to trun down the gain or it blow my speakers. those speakers are maxed out with that amp. riding on the freeway at 75mph in S.F. bay on 880 in traffic. it's loud, people roll up thier windows when I ride by. you get your bump, for the buck!!!
David From Des Moines, Iowa
|Better have some high end speakers with this amp. I am running a pair of JBL-660GTi 6.5 components for the front and a pair of Boston 6 x 9 for rear fill at 4 ohm. Also have the RF T400-2 running at 2 ohm driving 4 Alpine SPF17 Pro 6.5 mids. Top it off with a RF 1500-1 pushing an Alpine Type X 12 inch at 4 ohm DVC 3000 watts. If you want both SPL and SQ....ROCKFORD ROCKS|
Patrick From California
|The first thing you will notice about this beautiful piece is how heavy it is! The bithsheet is nice....mine sits at 132 W per channel. I am pushing 4 Diamond Audio hex components. It sounds like I died and went to heaven.|