- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- Injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone with ribbed Santoprene surround
- Spiralead™ tinsel-lead technology - Allows the ideal amount of flex for better strength and durability.
- 4-Layer voice coils
- Ventless, solid pole voice coil
- Ribbed Santoprene® surround
- Mounting depth: 4-5/16"
- Mounting cutout: 10-15/16"
- Sealed box volume: 1.0-4.6 cubic feet
- Vented box volume: 1.75-2.25 cubic feet
- Includes clearance adapter plate to minimize mounting depth
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
sackett From bartow
|great sub realy does good rolling bass can deff handle more watts than they say|
adam From san diego
|Ok so i have 2 of these hooked up to an Alpine mrp m1000 amp. the gain is turned up about a third of the way with the bass boost at about 7 dbs . these thing flippin pound. i just recently upgraded my amp from a rockford p250 amp. and they even sounded great with that. they obviously arent made to take a thousand watts but with a 500 they would be insane. For a shallow mount these are the best bang for your buck hands down.|
trevor From valliant
|these things are amazing i have the in a single cab and it bumps great for roling bass|