- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- Injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone with ribbed Santoprene surround
- Spiralead™ tinsel-lead technology - Allows the ideal amount of flex for better strength and durability.
- 4-Layer voice coils
- Ventless, solid pole voice coil
- Ribbed Santoprene® surround
- Mounting depth: 4-5/16"
- Mounting cutout: 10-15/16"
- Sealed box volume: 1.0-4.6 cubic feet
- Vented box volume: 1.75-2.25 cubic feet
- Includes clearance adapter plate to minimize mounting depth
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
sackett From bartow
|great sub realy does good rolling bass can deff handle more watts than they say|
adam From san diego
|Ok so i have 2 of these hooked up to an Alpine mrp m1000 amp. the gain is turned up about a third of the way with the bass boost at about 7 dbs . these thing flippin pound. i just recently upgraded my amp from a rockford p250 amp. and they even sounded great with that. they obviously arent made to take a thousand watts but with a 500 they would be insane. For a shallow mount these are the best bang for your buck hands down.|
trevor From valliant
|these things are amazing i have the in a single cab and it bumps great for roling bass|