- 4” copper Wound Voice Coil on an Aluminum Former, High temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated)
- Continuous power handling will be 1500W (under rated)
- Burp power in excess of 5000W
- X-Max estimated at 30mm (total travel 4” peak to peak)
- Field Replaceable Cone / Voice coil / Spider Assembly
- Dual Flat Conex Spiders with Loop/Stitched Tinsel Leads
- Tall, wide, balanced, Foam (high density expanded polyester foam) surround for linear controlled long excursion using a Tri-Radius symmetrical edge design optimized on non-linear FEA
- Enhanced voice coil cooling system (forced convection – aluminum heat sinking – shorting rings to reduce inductive heating)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 093207061493
- Weight: 88
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
frankie lewis From north carolina
|i have 2 152s wired 1 ohm, 2 brutus 2000 in trailblazer and fixing 2 put 2 more 152s powered by lanzar 7000d at .05 ohm . with the 2 already the loudest around but want more.|
Nathan From Wichita, KS
|This Is a very warm and rich sounding subwoofer that can handle extreme amounts of power. I am running a single HCCA 152 in a 3 chamber, slot port enclosure with a Hifonics Hercules 4k in my Honda Pilot. Vicious is the word I would describe the amount of pressure created by a single sub configuration. Orion HCCA is a MUST-HAVE!|
James From Flushing, MI
I have two of these in my 05 Dodge Dakota, with a Power Acoustick BAMF4000 on each one @ 1 ohms. I have run these speakers for hours with no problems, to me all around best sub out there, but do need there own power supply or you will be disappointed, so if you looking to get one, two, or four :) be sure to have the money to feed their power need, you never look back