These amazing new flat piston woofers have a great story to tell about advanced design and engineering, high tech construction materials and outstanding performance. The flat piston diaphragm, constructed of rigid dense foam composite, avoids the distortion and buckling effects induced in typical cone woofers. The motor utilizes a dual-gap assembly which provides deep frequency response and long linear excursion, with less loss and better control. Plus, in addition to better sound quality, the Precision Power Pro subwoofers are designed for heavy-duty use, utilizing an enhanced 4 stage voice coil ventilation method to run cool and pound hard under 1000 watts of continuous power.Precision Power Pro woofers have what it takes to go the distance in style!
- E-Glass Flat panel
- Tri Radius symmetrical edge surround
- Dual gap motor
- Single flat interlaced Conex Spider with loop stitched tinsel leads
- 3" High temperature Copper voice coil wound on an
- Aluminum voice coil former
- Custom Cast Aluminum frame
- Rubber wrap around two way mounting gasket
- Custom terminals
- Dual voice coil
- TriCool - Voice coil cooling system
- Custom impedance jumper system
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jeff From az.
|these are one of the hardest hitters out there.i have two in a ported box,with large ports 5" around.i popped my rear window once,and blow out my wing window,and got a ticket for noise polution,that part sucked,but i framed the ticket an now its in my garage wall....|