- Isolated PWM power supply
- 7 bands parameter equalizer with 18db boost Cut
- Volume control with up to 8 volts RMS of output
- Specific bandwidth for each band
- Low noise BI-FET op-amp design yields minimum distortion
- Subwoofer outputs and level controls
- Subwoofer frequency selection switch (32Hz! 64Hz! 128Hz)
- Input selector for Aux or CD
- Universal half-D IN chassis for ease of installation
- Gold-plated RCA input output connectors
- 20dB headroom eliminates signal overload
- S/N Ratio 110dB @1V
- Maximum output voltage 8V
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dewayne From CT
|This is my first car eq and it's amazing no issues, works as described. Good for mids and highs with tweeter. And works very well when you pair it with a sub on its own amp. # DOPE|
eric From GA
|only good for mid-bass and tweeters.
subwoofer amplifier isnt good do to the high voltage. get better settings by running straight from your headunit to your subwoofer amplifier|
cigars777 From Dsm, IA
|Equalizers make a big improvement on any sound systems but this soundstream for the money makes a big one it produces very good sound output and makes your your audio system really come to live!!!|