- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads / dual 8 AWG spring compression wiring terminal
- High excursion large roll surround
- Linear spider
- Massive double stacked magnet motor assembly
- Parabolic triangular cone geometry support system
- Precision cast and vented aluminum alloy basket
- Removable and reversible screw concealing ring
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2" aluminum
- Speaker Connector: Dual 8 AWG compression
- Mounting Depth: 5.0625"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure: 0.30 cu. ft.
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 0.625 cu. ft.
- Tuning Frequency (vented): 37 Hz
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jer From Appleton
|All I have to say is holy crap. These things are way more than i expected. I am running 500w rms to two(1000 peak). SO it matched perfect and man they sound like two 10s or one nice 12. I have them in a dual vented box that is 1.2cuft and they rattle the panels on my car. Very clean sound and look. Do not hit below 50hz as expected but 80-100hz they blur my vision.....no joke. Very impressed and highly recommend for people with small spaces like me|