- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads / dual 8 AWG spring compression wiring terminal
- High excursion large roll surround
- Linear spider
- Massive double stacked magnet motor assembly
- Parabolic triangular cone geometry support system
- Precision cast and vented aluminum alloy basket
- Removable and reversible screw concealing ring
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2" aluminum
- Speaker Connector: Dual 8 AWG compression
- Mounting Depth: 5.0625"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure: 0.30 cu. ft.
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 0.625 cu. ft.
- Tuning Frequency (vented): 37 Hz
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jer From Appleton
|All I have to say is holy crap. These things are way more than i expected. I am running 500w rms to two(1000 peak). SO it matched perfect and man they sound like two 10s or one nice 12. I have them in a dual vented box that is 1.2cuft and they rattle the panels on my car. Very clean sound and look. Do not hit below 50hz as expected but 80-100hz they blur my vision.....no joke. Very impressed and highly recommend for people with small spaces like me|