- High-Damping Class D Circuit with discrete control circuitry (U.S. Patent #6,441,685)
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: 1 pair of inputs
- On-board Crossover: Fully-variable (40-200 Hz), selectable-slope (12 or 24 dB per octave) LP
- Preamp Output: 2-channel (independent active filter, parallel with amp filter or pass through)
- Bass EQ: Single-band parametric with variable boost up to +15dB and Remote Bass Option
- Infrasonic Filter: Fully-variable 24dB/octave from 15-60 Hz
- Output Polarity Reversal: Switch permits instant output polarity reversal
- Dual mono speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept 4 AWG wire (required)
- THD at Rated Power: <0.05% @ 4 ohm
- S/N Ratio: >95dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.70 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in. (500 mm x 235 mm x 60 mm)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
vincent From chico,ca
i got my jl1000v2 hooked up to 4 18s in my excursion, let me just say dammmmmmmmm. it could always hit harder but thats the name of the game. you can hear me 1.2miles away you can hear me change the song an turn up the vlume.bad ass
Joesph From Waco, TX
Fantastic product!! I had this in my car until a crook decided they wanted it more then I do, despite the 2-way alarm on the car.
Anyway. I had it pushing a single JL 12 W7 in a sealed enclosure. And good lord it hit hard!!! It was loud but tight! It assisted the sub in rattling through 4 (yes 4) layers of Dynamat throughout the car.
On the down side, it draws A LOT of current!!! I had it set up with a 10 farad cap, on a stock alternator, and I would get low voltage shut downs from time to time. Once I went with a dedicated yellow top battery for just the stereo, that eliminated that problem. Other than that, the amp is fantastic!!
mitch From texas
this amp is a beast i had it pushin a 10 inch solo x and it pounded but i hooked up a kicker zx1500.1 and it hit harder wtf i thought this one should hit harder my local audio shop says kicker is just better but i dont know i am just gonna sell it