- RMS Power Rating @ 4 ohms: 70 watts x 4 channel
- RMS Power Rating @ 2 ohms: 105 watts x 4 channel
- RMS Power Rating @ 4 ohms bridged: 210 watts x 2 channel
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (1 Watt): >75 dB
- Crossover High: 12dB/Oct; 40Hz to 8000Hz
- Crossover Low: 24dB/Oct; 40Hz to 5000Hz
- Speaker and preamp level inputs
- Built-in high and low-pass crossovers
- Maximum sensitivity: 250mV
- Maximum Input Signal: 4V
- Large extruded heat sink
- Anodized finish
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" X 15" X 2-1/4"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Andrew Donaubauer From The STL
|Just got this amp and hooked it up to 2 Polk 6.5 components up front and two Pioneer 6x9 4-ways in the back. My sound is so clear now, hearing stuff in my music when on the highway that i wouldn't even hear when the car is parked. Got it paired with an MTX TA7401 amp bridged to 12" CVX at 2ohms. Upgrading to a JL Audio 500/1 then the sounds will be coming hard. The only thing bad about this 4 channel amp is the new way MTX put the terminals on it. I preferred their old TA way of doing the terminals.|