- Full Frequency response with low distortion and exceptional signal to noise performance.
- Advanced circuit design that features bridgeable and mixed mode operation for use with various systems, including those with satellite speakers and / or subwoofers.
- Independent front and rear variable high-pass / low-pass/ flat electronic crossover with a 12dB per octave slope and full adjustable range (from 55Hz to 5.5kHz) to aid in audio system design.
- Continuously variable bass boost circuit to reinforce low frequency signals that may be lost due to subwoofer box design.
- Adjustable input level controls with ground loop isolation accepting a wide range of input signals.
- Remote turn-on with “soft start” muting to prevent turn on or turn off "Thump"
- Pulse-width modulated MOSFET power supply with low RFI and protection circuits for overheating and speaker shorts.
- 2-ohm-load capability to drive a variety of speaker systems
- .Nickel input / output connectors and an external automotive type fuse
- Aluminum heat sink for efficient heat dissipation
- Low profile, compact size for space limited installations.
- 2 x 100 watts into 2 ohms @ less then 0.1% THD
- 2 x 75 watts into 4 ohms @ less then 0.1% THD
- Vega Bass! Boost Control
- High Current MOSFET
- power supply
- Audiophile Class A/B
- Bipolar Output Stage
- Durable Mil Spec
- Glass Epoxy pcb
- Audiophile Grade Audio Components in Signal Path
- Variable 12dB/oct Highpass/Lowpass Crossover
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.