- CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Detachable faceplate
- Front AUX input for connection to external audio sources
- System Q Sound Control (6 EQ curves)
- Bass-boost circuit for enhanced low frequency performance
- Bass, treble, and midrange controls
- One set of preamp outputs
- Rotary encoder knob & jog control button for easy operation
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- Selectable low-pass preamp crossover
- Clock with selectable display priority
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dan B. From Portland, OR
|Love mine. Best deck for the money by far. Sure the sensitivity of the CD player and FM tuner is a little lower than higher priced units but the built in amp is the same on Kenwood units costing hundreds! I just wanted a place to plug my MP3 player into and this works great. Selectable Sub Outfor pre-amp out is nice. Great features for the money!|
Matt From Connecticut
|Have one in my 96 vw golf. Awesome sound for the money.Ive been buying kenwood car stereos since 1980. They dont quit.|
george From georgia
|this deck played great music in my 01 grandprix til i wrecked and the deck got cracked but the sound was great and when all the way up and it never missed a note very very good!!!!!!|