- Class D H-Bridge Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier with impedance optimization and patented discrete drive circuitry
- Rated Power: 250W RMS x 1 @ 1.5 - 4O (11 - 14.5V)
- Power Supply: Pulse width modulation-regulated switching power supply
- Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)
- LED power indicators
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: 1 pair of inputs
- Fully-variable (40-200 Hz), selectable-slope (12 or 24 dB per octave) LP On-board Crossover
- Bass EQ: Variable boost up to +15dB
- Infrasonic Filter: Defeatable 24dB / octave at 30 Hz
- Signal-Sensing Turn-On: Permits operation without remote lead
- THD at Rated Power: <0.05% @ 4Ohm, 50 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95 dB
- Dual mono speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 10.25" x 9.25" x 2.27"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shawnpeezyy From Mode$to
Got this amp powering two 10"w1 and it hits! Never thought that it would hit that hard being that it's rated at 250w. Everyone that gets in the car always says to me "DAMN! That thing hits! Whats you got in there 12's?" Then I tell em they're just two tens and its powered by a 250w amp and they never do believe me till i pop the trunk.