- 75W x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 150W x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- 300W x 1 @ 1-Ohm
- Rockford12dB/octave crossover
- RockfordHigh level inputs
- RockfordMOSFET output stage
- RockfordUltra compact chassis
- RockfordVariable 4-6 volt hi level DC offset voltage input turn-on control
- Efficiency (average): >75% @ 4/2/1-Ohm
- Crossover Controls: 35Hz - 250Hz Low Pass @ 12dB/Octave Butterworth
- Signal Input: High/Low Input Switch
- High/Low Level Input: 4-Pin harness
- Hi-Level Sensitivity: Variable DC offset sensitivity
- Power Input Connector: Block harness
- Power Wire Gauge: 10 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: 4-Pin Harness
- Wiring Convenience: 2 Negative Terminals (-) / 2 Positive Terminals (+)
- Speaker Wire Gauge: Harness 12 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded aluminum
- Convection Cooling (Fans)
- Remote Controls: Optional PEQ provides 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Visual Indicators: Power/Protect, BRT (Boost)
- Circuit Topology Class: Class BR
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz +/-3dB
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 1.53" x 4.25" x 6.75"
- UPC: 780687333096
- Weight: 3
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.