If you have an IP-Bus connection on your Pioneer in-car system you can now enjoy the freedom of using your mobile phone in-car, without the wires, car kits or headsets. This Adapter enables you to make and receive calls and also incorporates the audio profile, which allows audio streaming from any Bluetooth mobile phone or portable audio player.
This CD-BTB200 is designed to work only with Pioneer "Bluetooth Adapter Ready" Navigation systems, AV Receivers and CD Players. Bluetooth Wireless Technology allows these Pioneer headunits to communicate automatically with and treat most compatible cellular phones as source devices within a given range.
Simply set up a user ID, and you can make and take calls, use call waiting, talk, and hang up- all while your phone remains in your bag, purse or pocket.Bluetooth wireless technology also allows you to place and receive calls through the headunit using voice-recognition dialing.
The included microphone eliminates the need for an additional hands-free kit installation. The result is the optimum in both convenience and driving safety.
- Talk Hands-Free
- Enjoy Voice Dial and Auto Answering
- Listen through Car Speaker System
- Plugs directly into the stereo for an easy installation
- Place/accept calls via the wireless connection
- Bluetooth digital technology ensures crisp, static-free performance in the car
- Downloads your phonebook into the stereo
- Compatible with the following Pioneer models: AVIC-D3, AVH-P7800DVD, AVH-P6800DVD, AVH-P5900DVD, DEH-P6900UB, DEH-P690UB, DEH-P5900IB, DEH-P590IB, DEH-P4900IB*, DEH-P490IB*
- In the box: CD-BTB200 Bluetooth adapter, 10' Power/ground harness with in-line 3A fuse, 9.75' IP-BUS cable, Microphone with attached 13' cable and Microphone visor clip
- *Some functions may be limited using the CD-BTB200 with the DEH-P4900IB and the DEH-P490IB models.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Russ From PA
Don't waste your money on this. Pioneer was no help in getting this to work. Pioneers response is that this unit will NOT work as described in the instructions in any current headunits. It will only allow you to answer the phone and end calls. NOTHING else, no battery signal, contacts nothing. There are many other better options out there. Onlinecar stereo was also worthless in helping with this and now its past the 14 days and I am stuck trying to sell this on Ebay to try and get some money back. Don't believe it will work just because Pioneer says it will. It will play the call only. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!!!!
MIKE From MT-AITY
|I DRIVE ALOT AND THIS PIECE OF EQUIPMENT IS VERY HANDY NOT TO MENTION THAT IT ALSO LET'S ME PLAY ALL THE MUSIC ON MY PHONES PLAYER THROUGH THE STEREO AS WELL.TWO THUMBS UP ON THIS ONE.|
CRQPathfinder From Carlsbad, CA
|Installation is easy but configuration is a real pain. Check user forums for advice because the directions are terrible and not well translated. Pioneer tech support was of no help to me.
Once working, call sound quality is good.|