This acclaimed subwoofer driver strikes an outstanding balance in power handling, enclosure requirements and excursion to deliver excellent results in medium power applications. Several exclusive JL Audio technologies and proprietary assembly techniques are applied to the 10W3v3 to enhance linearity and reliability. The 10W3v3-2 is best used with amplifier power in the 150W - 500W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.625 cu. ft. (17.7 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.25 cu. ft. (35.4 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 10" 2-ohm subwoofer
- mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- power range: 100-500 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 1000 watts
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.37 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-7/8"
- sealed box volume: 0.625 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921503
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 92150
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.