The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and precision-engineered woofer designs.
The C2-525x system features 5.25-inch (130 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
Tweeters are coaxially mounted and built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. The small size of the C2 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C2 coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
- 5.25" Evolution C2 Series 2-way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 15 - 100 watts per channel
- Top-mount depth: 2.50"
- Cutout Dimensions: 4.56"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 89.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 63 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Injection Molded, Mica-filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- Natural Roll-Off Low-Pass, 1st Order High-Pass Filter with Electrolytic Capacitor
- Black steel mesh grille with satin silver accents Included
- 2-way 5-1/4" speakers (pair)
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- built-in crossover network
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 15-100 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 63-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- depth: 2-1/2"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440996136
- Weight: 4
- Sku: 99613
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.