The RBC-1 remotely controls the Bass Level of the following JL Audio amplifiers: JX-Series: JX250/1, JX500/1, JX500/1D, JX1000/1D HX-Series: HX300/1 in Low Pass Mode (Note: M-RBC-1 is also available) MHX-Series: MHX300/1 in Low Pass Mode (Note: M-RBC-1 is also available) When the RBC-1 is connected to the above amplifiers, it acts as an attenuator on the input gain of the amplifier and is used to adjust the overall level of the amplifier from the front of the vehicle.
The RBC-1 remotely controls the Bass EQ boost feature of the following JL Audio amplifiers: Slash v3 Series: 600/1v3, 1200/1v3 Slash v2 Series: 250/1v2, 500/1v2, 1000/1v2, 450/4v2 Original Slash Series: 500/1, 1000/1, 450/4, 500/5 G-Series: All Models A-Series: All Models e-Series: All Models (including marine versions) M-Series: M1400, M1700, M2150, M2250, M4300, M4500, M6450, M6600 When the RBC-1 is connected to the above amplifiers, the on-board "Boost" control of the amplifier is defeated and the RBC-1 becomes the active controller.
The RBC-1 kit includes the rotary control with a black ABS knob, mounting hardware and one 18 ft. (5.5 m) cable.
Controls the Bass Level of the following:
- JL Audio JX250/1
- JL Audio JX500/1
- JL Audio JX500/1D
- JL Audio JX1000/1D
- JL Audio HX300/1
- (in Low Pass Mode)
- JL Audio MHX300/1
- (in Low Pass Mode)
- JL Audio ACP108LG-W3v3
- JL Audio ACP208LG-W3v3
- JL Audio ACP110LG-TW1
- JL Audio ACP112LG-TW1
- JL Audio ACS110LG-TW1
- JL Audio ACS112LG-TW1
- When the RBC-1 is connected to the above amplifiers, it acts as an attenuator on the input gain of the amplifier and is used to adjust the overall level of the amplifier remotely.
- Controls Bass EQ boost feature of the following:
- JL Audio Slash 600/1v3
- JL Audio Slash 1200/1v3
- JL Audio Slash 250/1v2
- JL Audio Slash 500/1v2
- JL Audio Slash 1000/1v2
- JL Audio Slash 450/4v2
- G-Series (All Models)
- A-Series (All Models)
- e-Series (All Models, including marine versions)
- M-Series (Select Models)
- Remote Bass Control
- Adjust the overall level of the amplifier from the front of the vehicle
- Intended to be Flush Mounted
- Requires access to rear of desired panel location
- Requires a 3/8" hole to be drilled
- Low-profile design for custom-look installations
- Includes 18 ft. control cable
- Black ABS Knob
- Black plastic replacement knob available, sold separately: JL Audio Black Knob
- Satin-Finish Aluminum replacement knob available, sold separately: JL Audio Aluminum Knob
- Mounting hardware included
- remote bass control for JL Audio A-Series, G-Series and Slash v2 amplifiers (except the 300/2v2 and the 300/4v2)
- allows variable (0-12 dB) bass boost in JL Audio A-Series and G-Series amps
- remote level control for mono JL Audio JX-Series amps (JX250.1, JX500.1, and JX1000.1)
- 18' remote cable and mounting hardware included
- 13/16"W x 13/16"H x 1-5/8"D
- UPC: 699440980159
- Weight: 0.8
- Sku: 98015
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chamberlain From Charleston, SC
|Very nice bass knob, I have this coupled with my JL500/1v2 and JL 10w7, and couldn't be any happier. This is a great price, and allows you to turn it up for rap or whatever you may listen to, and then turn it down to listen country, classical, etc.|