This ultra-compact monoblock amplifier employs our Single-Cycle Control switching design and R.I.P.S. technology to deliver 750 W of clean power into any impedance between 1.5 and 4 Ω, giving you the highest degree of flexibility in designing your subwoofer system.
Tight power supply regulation keeps distortion down and maximizes your bass quality. From a pure sound quality perspective, we invite you to compare the real-world, in-car performance of this amplifier to any other amplifier on the market, of any type, at any price. While targeted primarily to subwoofer applications, the HD750/1 is a wide-range amplifier and can also be used to drive high-performance mid-range speaker systems.
This amplifier features a brushed aluminum finish with black powder-coated cast alloy heat sinks and bottom panel. A black powder-coated, gasketed cover is also provided to protect the controls.
- JL Audio HD Series Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- *RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- Class D, switching type with patented Single-Cycle Control™ technology
- Class A/B design.
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- 1 Pair of Buffered preamp RCA outputs for daisy chaining the audio signal
- Speaker level inputs via RCA (JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required and sold separately
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- Optional stacking equipment for HD amplifiers: JL Audio HD Stack Kit
- Pulse width modulation-regulated switching power supply
- LED power (green), protect (red) and low impedance (amber) indicators
- Selectable input voltage/sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV - 2V
- High level: 800mV - 8V
- Selectable output polarity, "Phase": 0/180°
- Selectable State-variable slope: 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Selectable infrasonic filter, "Subsonic": Defeatable or 30 Hz
- Selectable filter modes: Low-Pass or High-Pass, Defeatable
- Cutoff Freq. Range: Continuously variable: 50 - 500 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.03% @ 4Ω (Average at 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ration:
- Referred to Rated Power: 111 dBA
- Referred to 1 Watt: 82.2 dBA
- Frequency response: 6 - 8,000 Hz (+0, -1 dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4Ω/50 Hz, >250 @ 2Ω/50 Hz
- Recommended fuse rating: 60A x 1 (inline, not included)
- Dimensions: 10.74"L x 7.85"W x 1.93"H
- **4 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Removable Power/Ground and Speaker connectors
- Brushed aluminum finish chassis
- Compact, stackable chassis design
- Black powder-coated, gasketed cover
- RealSink™: Vertical, cast alloy fins effectively dissipate heat
- Advanced Thermal Rollback protection system
- R.I.P.S. - Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply
- Single Cycle Control - high-fidelity, full-range class D
- Compares the real PWM waveform and then corrects it in each and every cycle
- (over 400,000 times per second)
- 80% efficiency at 1/2 rated power for the whole amplifier, including its power supply
- 60% less current draw than a typical Class A/B car amplifier of equal power
- Less generated heat, smaller chassis than a similarly powerful
- mono subwoofer amplifer
- 750 watts RMS x 1 (rated power from 1.5 to 4 ohms)
- variable high- and low-pass filter (50-500 Hz 12 or 24dB/octave)
- subsonic filter and output polarity control
- removable power and speaker plugs
- optional wired remote for level control
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 10-13/16"W x 1-15/16"H x 8-13/16"D
- UPC: 699440982207
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 98220
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chad From Washington
|Have 2 of them powering 4 12w3's and it's the loudest/cleanest hard hitting system I've ever had and over the past 23 years I've had plenty of systems|
Jay From Florida
|I have the JL hd750/1 Powering my 12w7. I must say, wow!!!! I was a little skeptical about the power difference compared to the initial 500/1 setup that i had. There was a total difference from the time i powered the amp, and it has not let me down yet. Amazing amp|