- Mono subwoofer car amplifier
- 456 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 657 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz @ 12 dB/octave)
- 12dB per octave electronic crossover, allowing you to optimize bass performance based on enclosure type and subwoofer selection.
- Dynamic Bass Optimization (DBO) circuit (0-12 dB at 20-80 Hz)
- Class D design
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- Full-range preamp outputs faciliate use of multiple amplifiers without the need for noisy and expensive adapters or signal splitters
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- 15-7/8"W x 2-11/16"H x 12-1/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
josh burbey From appleton,wi
|i have this hooked up to 2 10" alpine type E subs. i would recomend this combo to anyone! i bought the subs on a fluke,but i believe the amp is everything. couldnt have picked a better amp! Just pissed i paid $600 for it 3 years ago! Infinity has my loyalty!|
Ant From J'ville
|I bought one of these a year ago hooked up to two Infinity Refrence 12" 1252w's in a ported box. Everyone tells me its the loudest 650w they've ever heard and it hits cleaner then anybody I know. You can hear me from a half block away with the windows up. I'm gonna replace it with something with more power but It's a great amp that out preforms its specs.|
Eric McClamrock From NC
|I just got this bad boy in today and had my new system put in. I have it pumping into two 12" JL Audio W3v3's and it makes them hit like CRAZY!! Not only does the amp deliver, but how can you beat the price? MSRP is $459 and you can get it brand spanking new for $189?
You'd be crazy not to purchase this beast.|