- BioLite high-definition display
- Blue Illumination
- Rotary Encoder volume control
- Spanish language compatible
- Remote Control ready
- Steering wheel remote ready
- 24-Bit DSP with integrated DAC and 8x Oversampling
- 18W RMS/ 50W MAX x 4
- Power Pack Ready – upgrade to full 45Wx4 RMS
- 3 Preouts (4 Volts)
- 5 Band Graphic / 7 Band Parametric Equilizer Ready (PXA-H100 Required)
- IMPRINT PXA-H100 ready with Dual Input Capability
- iPod Control
- Full Speed Connection for iPod using KCE-422i (*included)
- Full Speed Connection for iPod makes hooking up your iPod a snap, with no ugly wires to clutter up your dash
- Full Speed AUX input using KCE-236B Full Speed to mini-jack cable
- Percentage Search
- Percentage Search lets you navigate quickly through your iPod library to find the song you want with no waiting
- Advanced HMI using the Rotary Encoder knob and Percentage Search makes it easy to find all your iPod content fast
- Satellite Radio Ready (SIRIUS or XM Adapter Required)
- HD Radio Ready with Multicasting
- Bluetooth ready with AV profile, Make/Receive Phone Calls
- Ready for USB mass storage devices
- Ai-NET bus system allows connection to HD Radio w/Multicasting, Satellite Radio, CD Changer, and Aux Input (using the KCA-121B)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jack From Montana
Possibly one of the best looking CD players IMO. Sound quality matches the looks. The 9886 really makes subs sound deep and punchy.
The only con: its very bright at night, which the blackout function somewhat helps, even so it could use a dimmer. Alpine offers the IMprint add-on, but that money is better spent on a separate equalizer.
I've had mine since 2009, it is still 100% functional and still sounds great with daily usage since then. Great-sounding classic "volume knob" style head unit. I chose this one over all the rest and I am very picky about cosmetics as well as sound.
Matt From North Carolina
I've had this for about 4 years. I bought it from Best Buy when a friend of mine worked there. The hook up was easy and seamless operation from the deck's interface made it worth the money. After putting it in my Dakota and the transferring it to my new F-150 it still works great. I'm unfortunately selling my truck to go back to college and the F-150 didn't have a radio when I got it so I'll be parting ways with it.
For a budget system this is great, the only two problems I had with it were:
1- Scrolling through the iPod on the dock took forever, I had over 10,000 songs and when I sorted through artists it would take about 45 seconds to spin the knob to search for a song. 45 seconds doesn't sound like much but when you're driving it's a pain.
2- Pushing the volume past 19 would distort the sound, note: I did have 4-channel amp for the speakers and didn't use the factory amp, then I hooked it up into the factory amp to test it and it did the same thing.
All in all, If you're looking for a great functioning deck that's not too expensive, this one's for you.
///Alpine for life <3
pete From wilson
|ive always liked alpine. there was no doubt what i was gonna replace my factory stereo with,in my 04 pontiac gto. its a very nice stereo,and it goes great with my alpine 6x9 3 way" speakers too. to be honest about it though,i just had it installed a week ago,and...its kinda crazy trying to figure the settings out. a little overwhelming. i pulled out the stereo's handbook and was diappointed. to find out what you really need to know,and how to program it, it also comes with a cd rom that has all the info. would of been much easier if they provided a pictorial dvd,or just put it all in the handbook. its a loaded stereo,but might take some time understanding your way into it.|