- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 150W x 2
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 225W x 2
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm bridged: 450W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95db
- Balanced differential inputs
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access
- "Soft-start" circuitry - lessens initial shock load when powering up
- Three different automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense) can be selected on the end panel to best suit the system setup.
- A mountable remote bass control directing sub output
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level: 250mV-10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable HI, LO or OFF (bypass), 50 - 200Hz, 12db/Octave
- Bass Boost: Variable 0-18db Bass Boost @ 40Hz
- 1 (ONE) 60 Ampere fuse
- Power Ground Wire: 4GA
- protection indicator
- Dimenstions: 16-3/4"L x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"W
- Sku: 08ZX4502
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
marcus l. From kenner,la
|this amp has the variable crossover and bass boost dial along with the gain.that helps u customize your sound according to the type box u have.i have a sony explode 10 in a ported porobox and i use all bass boost with the gain up one quater of the way and heads turn believe.this is a powerful amp for the price!!!|