- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 150W x 2
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 225W x 2
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm bridged: 450W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95db
- Balanced differential inputs
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access
- "Soft-start" circuitry - lessens initial shock load when powering up
- Three different automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense) can be selected on the end panel to best suit the system setup.
- A mountable remote bass control directing sub output
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level: 250mV-10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable HI, LO or OFF (bypass), 50 - 200Hz, 12db/Octave
- Bass Boost: Variable 0-18db Bass Boost @ 40Hz
- 1 (ONE) 60 Ampere fuse
- Power Ground Wire: 4GA
- protection indicator
- Dimenstions: 16-3/4"L x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"W
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
marcus l. From kenner,la
|this amp has the variable crossover and bass boost dial along with the gain.that helps u customize your sound according to the type box u have.i have a sony explode 10 in a ported porobox and i use all bass boost with the gain up one quater of the way and heads turn believe.this is a powerful amp for the price!!!|