- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 300W x 1 (1% THD)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 500W x 1
- CEA-2006 Power Ratings @ 4 ohms: 300W x 1
- Class-D (Digital) Amplifier Type
- Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Dual Sided Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gold Plated Input, Output, Power and Speaker Terminals
- Gold Plated RCA Input Connectors
- Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- STAR Circuitry
- MOSFET Power Supply Design
- Thermal Management Control
- Signal to Noise: 100dBA
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 -200Hz (200Hz/-3dB)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2 - 4.0V
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dan From SW- FL
Owned for over 8 years and still pushing 2 JL 10s clean.
Matt From North Carolina
I rarely give a full star review, but this amp worked amazingly. Small and compact yet packs a huge punch.
I've powered two type R's with it, then when I upgraded to type X's it still delivered great power. Never got hot, never cut off.
Josh From The Northeast
I've had this sub running a 10" Type R for about 3 years with the gain and bass boost at around 3/4. It was used all year round, and believe me when I say it gets darn cold up here in the winter. Anyway, I finally killed this amp after 3 years of heavy abuse and needless to say I am very pleased it lasted as long as it did. This amp gets my reccomendation.