- 10" 2-ohm subwoofer
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Vented Reinforcement Collar - reinforces the critical cone / spider / voice coil joint, resulting in superior mechanical integrity
- DMA Optimized Motor System - Dynamic Motor Analysis system aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior
- Elevated Frame Cooling - delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker
- Spider and Lead Wire Assembly - Nickel-plated brass push terminals combine with strain relief features to ensure solid contact and lead-wire reliability
- Surround Stress-Relief - resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior
- Floating Cone Attach Method (FCAM™) - ensure concentricity of the surround, spider and voice coil without torquing the suspension to achieve it
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Top-mount depth: 5-7/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.625 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brent Young From Kansas City
|Great sounding sub worth the money can't go wrong with JL.|
David From Texas
Haven't seen many reviews for these in extended cab trucks.just got two of these in a down fire box running off a slash v2 1000 and they pound was worried at first about ordering jl cause it's expensive and almost wished I went sun down .but after hearing these no regrets they hit hard and are super clean and loud
Bullet To The Head From Thibodaux
|I don't want to knock on JL BUT. This sub did not impress like I thought it would from all the GREAT reviews I read. The type r was louder, harder, and hit lower. I had this one in a sealed enclosure. Powering it was an MTX xd 600. WOW what an amp. At half gain the mighty J L sub was having trouble keeping up. Recommend ported for these.