- 10" 2-ohm subwoofer
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Vented Reinforcement Collar - reinforces the critical cone / spider / voice coil joint, resulting in superior mechanical integrity
- DMA Optimized Motor System - Dynamic Motor Analysis system aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior
- Elevated Frame Cooling - delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker
- Spider and Lead Wire Assembly - Nickel-plated brass push terminals combine with strain relief features to ensure solid contact and lead-wire reliability
- Surround Stress-Relief - resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior
- Floating Cone Attach Method (FCAM™) - ensure concentricity of the surround, spider and voice coil without torquing the suspension to achieve it
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Top-mount depth: 5-7/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.625 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brent Young From Kansas City
|Great sounding sub worth the money can't go wrong with JL.|
David From Texas
Haven't seen many reviews for these in extended cab trucks.just got two of these in a down fire box running off a slash v2 1000 and they pound was worried at first about ordering jl cause it's expensive and almost wished I went sun down .but after hearing these no regrets they hit hard and are super clean and loud
Bullet To The Head From Thibodaux
|I don't want to knock on JL BUT. This sub did not impress like I thought it would from all the GREAT reviews I read. The type r was louder, harder, and hit lower. I had this one in a sealed enclosure. Powering it was an MTX xd 600. WOW what an amp. At half gain the mighty J L sub was having trouble keeping up. Recommend ported for these.