- 13.5" 2-ohm subwoofer
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Vented Reinforcement Collar - reinforces the critical cone / spider / voice coil joint, resulting in superior mechanical integrity
- DMA Optimized Motor System - Dynamic Motor Analysis system aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior
- Elevated Frame Cooling - delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker
- Spider and Lead Wire Assembly - Nickel-plated brass push terminals combine with strain relief features to ensure solid contact and lead-wire reliability
- Surround Stress-Relief - resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior
- Floating Cone Attach Method (FCAM™) - ensure concentricity of the surround, spider and voice coil without torquing the suspension to achieve it
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Top-mount depth: 7-5/8"
- Sealed box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Seth From NC
|This sub hits hard just don't go any where near 1200w I blew two with a JX 1000 in about an hour off an on.The old w3 seem to take a lot more abuse.wtf btw these were crossed over no distortions at all sealed box thy just locked up.|
phatty From L town
|I got 1 of these to a TMA 1000.1 amp in my honda civic and it beats! def worth the price! they do tend to blow tho, on my 3rd one|
jp From kansas
|i have just one of these in my truck with a ported box. And i have a A1400 jl amp to go with it it hits so hard your insides hurt . Defintiely a great buy|