If you have the space, it makes a tremendous sense to maximize your subwoofer system's piston area to enhance efficiency (and output). It gets even better when the larger driver delivers additional power handling and excursion. For the preceding reasons, the 13W3v3 can be the best choice for those seeking high output with great sound quality at medium power levels.
As with the smaller W3v3's, several exclusive JL Audio technologies and proprietary assembly techniques are applied to the 13W3v3 to enhance linearity and reliability.
The 13W3v3-2 is best used with amplifier power in the 150W - 600W range and is optimized to operate in a moderate size 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 l) sealed enclosure, or a 2.5 cu. ft. (70.8 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 13.5" W3v3 Series Subwoofer Driver
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 600 watts
- Mounting depth: 7.63 "
- Cutout dimensions: 12.5625 "
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 24.70 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87.63 dB
- Xmax: 15.5 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.3500%
- Frequency response: ~20 ~ 200 Hz
- Matching Amplifiers:
- JL Audio XD600/1v2
- JL Audio JX500/1D
- Recommended Power Range: 150 - 600 watts
- Impedance: Single 2-Ohm
- Injection-molded, mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- Nitrile butadiene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Customization trim ring
- Floating-cone attach method
- Highly linear, DMA-Optimized motor system
- Insert molded suspension, coil and terminal sub-assembly
- Patented vented reinforcement collar (VRC®)
- Elevated frame cooling design
- Nickel plated brass spring terminals
- Engineered lead-wire design and attachments
- Black Steel-Mesh Grille Insert Available: JL Audio SGRU-13
- 13.5" 2-ohm subwoofer
- mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- power range: 150-600 watts RMS
- peak power handling:1,200 watts
- frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 87.63 dB
- top-mount depth: 7-5/8"
- sealed box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921565
- Weight: 24
- Sku: 92156
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Seth From NC
|This sub hits hard just don't go any where near 1200w I blew two with a JX 1000 in about an hour off an on.The old w3 seem to take a lot more abuse.wtf btw these were crossed over no distortions at all sealed box thy just locked up.|
phatty From L town
|I got 1 of these to a TMA 1000.1 amp in my honda civic and it beats! def worth the price! they do tend to blow tho, on my 3rd one|
jp From kansas
|i have just one of these in my truck with a ported box. And i have a A1400 jl amp to go with it it hits so hard your insides hurt . Defintiely a great buy|