The M2150 is a Full-Range Marine Grade Amplifier with advanced feature sets and patented output circuit designs. All-aluminum chassis, marine-grade stainless-steel fasteners and marine-grade brass connection blocks to prevent corrosion. White powder-coated main extrusion with gray powder-coated end caps. High-technology amplifiers with unregulated MOSFET power supplies, patented Class A/B MOSFET output stages and very well-equipped signal processing sections.
- 2-Channel marine amplifier
- 45 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Differential-balanced inputs
- Selectable low- or high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Bass boost (6 dB at 48 Hz), variable from 0 to +15 dB with optional RBC1 remote bass control
- Optional wired remote bass boost
- Class A/B amplifier design with Absolute Symmetry circuitry
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- 9-13/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-1/4"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.