- 15" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 1500 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 750 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 4 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 1.5-6.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 3.0-6.0 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From Louisiana
|Got one of these in a 95 singlecab chevy. Yes a singlecab! It is pushed by a 2200 watt power acoustik amp. It is behind the seat and it slams. I knocked pictures off the wall. It is packed behind my seat but still slams. Love this speaker.|
AAA From Bmt Texas
|I got two of these in a sealed box being over powered by two kentwood 1800 watt max amps and these beast are still power hungry...igot a red top and big 0 gauge wire. your teeth will rattle, you cant see straight these are the best|
john dub From harper ks
|most bass ive herd so far from one woofer i have it in a pt cruiser hooked up to a 750 kicker amp at 2 ohms and this thing thumps rattle store and house windows all the time|