- 15" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 1500 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 750 watts
- Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
- Santoprene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Vented 360 degrees back bracing
- Rear foam gasket
- Spring loaded terminals
- Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
- Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
- Spiralead tinsel leads
- High-temperature dual 4 ohms voice coils
- Sealed box volume: 1.5-6.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 3.0-6.0 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From Louisiana
|Got one of these in a 95 singlecab chevy. Yes a singlecab! It is pushed by a 2200 watt power acoustik amp. It is behind the seat and it slams. I knocked pictures off the wall. It is packed behind my seat but still slams. Love this speaker.|
AAA From Bmt Texas
|I got two of these in a sealed box being over powered by two kentwood 1800 watt max amps and these beast are still power hungry...igot a red top and big 0 gauge wire. your teeth will rattle, you cant see straight these are the best|
john dub From harper ks
|most bass ive herd so far from one woofer i have it in a pt cruiser hooked up to a 750 kicker amp at 2 ohms and this thing thumps rattle store and house windows all the time|