Featuring innovative parabolic cone designs, oversized surrounds and large motor assemblies, Punch subwoofers deliver deep, loud, aggressive bass…not to mention stunning cosmetics that you’ll want to show off.
For over 20 years, Punch subwoofers have shown the world that big bass, extended power handling and awesome style need not cost a fortune. One listen and you'll know why it's called The PUNCH!
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Flex fit basket
- Stitched tinsel leads
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.25"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 20
- Qts: 0.62
- Vas (Liters): 219.6
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86
- Xmax (mm): 10
- Woofer Displacement: 0.066 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.94"
- Mounting Depth: 7.34"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332723
- Weight: 18
- Sku: 11P2D415
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.