- RMS Power @ 1 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 800 Watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 450 Watts x 1
- Class D Mono Amplifier Topology
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) MOSFET Switching Power Supply
- Extruded Aluminum Heatsink
- Double Sided Gold Plated PC boards
- Nickel Plated Panel Mount RCA Low Level Audio Inputs
- Nickel plated, low resistance power and speaker connector blocks
- Power ON and Protection LED Lighting for Easy Diagnostics
- Thermal, Short Circuit, and Overload (Low Impedance) Protection
- 12 dB bass boost
- Chassis mounted ATC/ATO type automotive fuses
- High Current Output Capability (2 or 1 Ohm)
- Internal 24dB/Octave Low Pass Filter (50-250Hz)
- Bass Boost EQ (0 to +12dB) at 50Hz
- Remote Level Control for Dash Mounting
- Intended for use on subwoofers
- Dimensions: 16.3" L x 9.6" W x 2.9" H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Hershel From yucca Valley CA.
|Diamond Audio is off the wall it has great sound i bought one of the old ones 1200 watts and builded a custom built tube with 2 x kenwood 12" with a cradle for the amp under the tube and put in 2003 chev. camaro it hits so hard i had to turn the amp gain below half these amps are worth every penny they put out and they can handle the heat the camaro that this is in is in Phoenix AZ still to this day it hasnt clipped out and my ex boss is very happy with the work and sound |
sean From louisville, ky
|I have this 1200.1 amp on 2 15 in. diamond d6's, and its hard to swallow on some of the notes that they hit. Very pleased with all 3 products, In my words they "STR8 HUM" the block. This was first introduced 2 me by my cousin, he had a single 15in. d6 w/ a 1000.1 memphis amp in a f250 deisel and it str8 banged. So if u want somethin with qaulity and bang for the buck this is it!!|
sean paulie From louisville, ky
|this amp is by far a good one. i have 2 15in diamond audio D6 2 OHM bridged 2 this 1200 wtt amp at it str8 hums outta control banging for the buck!! my cousin had just one 15in D6 in his Ford F250 DEIESIL truck hooked up 2 a 1000wtt memphis and it was hard to swallow on some notes that it would hit. I figured they put that much in their subs why not the amp 2!? 5*****'s!!|