- RMS Power @ 1 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 400 Watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 250 Watts x 1
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) MOSFET Switching Power Supply
- Extruded Aluminum Heatsink
- Double sided PC boards
- Nickel Plated RCA Low Level Audio Inputs
- Nickel plated, low resistance power and speaker connector blocks
- Power ON and Protection LED Lighting for Easy Diagnostics
- Thermal, Short Circuit, and Overload (Low Impedance) Protection
- 12 dB bass boost
- Chassis mounted ATC/ATO type automotive fuses
- High Current Output Capability (2 or 1 Ohm)
- Internal 12dB/Octave Low Pass Filter (30-250Hz)
- Bass Boost EQ (0 to +12dB) at 50Hz
- Remote Level Control for Dash Mounting
- Intended for use on subwoofers
- Dimensions: 14.9" L x 8.6" W x 2.25" H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Spencer From NSB FL
|I was skeptical about the price but I gave it a shot because I've owned their HEX components before. Excellent amp, no features you have no use for so very simple design as well. This amp will not go below one ohm and get destroyed like other amps. Have it hooked up to a 10D6 dual 4 ohm and it performs flawlessly. If you're really hells bent on features like phase shifting and not noticeable to human ear minute adjustments in db slopes, and the epically useless HP/LP crossovers on a sub amp, think about it: even head units under $100 offer these features. Buy it and you will be impressed.|