- A Series Class A/B Six-Channel System Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 45W x 6 (12.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 75W x 6 (12.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 8 ohm Bridged: 90W x 3 (12.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Bridged: 150W x 3 (12.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 70W x 6 (14.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 110W x 6 (14.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 8 ohm Bridged: 140W x 3 (14.5 V)
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Bridged: 220W x 3 (14.5 V)
- S/N Ratio: >104 dB
- Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz, >100 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- LED power and protection indicators
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
- Differential-Balanced RCA jack inputs for superior noise immunity
- On-board crossover State-variable, 12dB / octave Butterworth with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50 – 200 Hz. Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Pass-through Preamp Output
- +6 dB bass EQ fixed frequency, fixed 'Q' (defeatable) with port for optional remote bass control
- Speaker output connections accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.80 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.50 in.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Terence From Texas
|Great amp, MONSTER power for a 6 channel amplifier. Would by again|