A great receiver at a great price, the KDC-MP538U offers USB Direct Control and 1-wire iPod connection. Simply plug in your iPod and control functions via the receiver. It also has an easy to read 3-line full dot display as well as 3 RCA (2.5V) preouts for system expansion.
- In-dash CD/MP3 player with built-in amplifier
- Detachable Faceplate
- Fluorescent 3-line, full dot matrix display
- TDF and Attractive Illumination Design
- Compatible with CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs
- iPod, Bluetooth, HD, and Satellite Radio Ready
- 3 pairs Pre Amp Outputs plus USB and Rear Aux Inputs
- Plays MP3, WMA, and AAC files
- CD Changer Control
- Media Top-load Type
- System Q/3-Band EQ and Wireless Remote
- USB flash drive playback
- Dual-zone capability for playing different sources over the front and rear speakers
- High- (speaker and preamp outputs) and low-pass (sub out) filters
- iPod direct control via USB input
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls
- Variable Key Illumination & Edge Lighting Supplied with Remote Control Unit
- CR-2 Advanced Tuner
- Clean Reception System Circuit (CRSC) to control multi-path distortion
- Rotary Encoder & Multi Control Wheel for Easy Operation
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Donavan aka lil Snow From salem, WI
|i just got this HU in the mail today and it hooked up so easy. i sat in my car for like 3 hours and i still keep finding new stuff on it this HU is the bust i've ever owned even though its like my 23 HU it by far beats the rest if u don't buy this HU you are so losing out on a deal of a life time|
CJ From South Florida
|I bought this head unit as a temporary install until my whole new system. I bought it mainly for the price and because of the iPod connection. It's a pretty good unit, which surprised me. The iPod connection is a bit slow though. If you have a ton of music on your iPod like me, this unit will slightly dissapoint you. Also, the EQ is weak. But if you have the money, go with the Alpine CDA-9886|
Jeremy From Mass
|best deck I've owned so far. great quality product for the price. I was a pioneer guy and for the money kenwood offered more expansion as to features and what not|