Brains, beauty, and brawn. The VRX785BT has it all, from its flowing cosmetics to the unparalleled connectivity options. Your search for the ultimate multimedia control ends now. Large buttons stand out to achieve superb operability, and the 7-inch touch screen allows real world control. Compatibility with DivX® and iPod Video® allow for endless viewing options, whether being viewed on the units built 7-inch flip monitor or shared throughout the vehicle utilizing the included dual zone feature. Throw in the optional HDD Navigation, and this unit meets all of the demands of a full-scale Multimedia Station.
- In-dash DVD receiver with motorized 7" touchscreen
- DVD-Video/DVD±R/DVD±RW/CDDA/CD-R/RW ready
- MP3/WMA/AAC Compatible with ID3-TAG display
- Official DivX Certified product
- Plays all versions of DivX video (including DivX 6) with standard playback of DivX media files
- 18 FM / 6 AM station presets
- Rear USB connector
- WMDRM10 compatible through rear USB
- Fully motorized 7-inch QVGA color LCD monitor
- Built-in Bluetooth Hands-free(HFP & OPP) and Audio Streaming(A2DP & AVRCP)
- iPod direct control via USB
- XM Mini-Tuner Direct Connection Ready
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- MAGNA BASS EX dynamic bass enhancement
- CeNET Control of: HDD Navigation (NAX980HD/970HD)
- RGB input for navigation
- Built-in LPF/HPF
- Subwoofer volume control
- 24-bit D/A converter
- 6 ch RCA output and 2 ch RCA output for 2-Zone
- 1 AUX AV input (2 ch Audio + Video)
- 50 W × 4 Built-in MOS-FET Amplifier
- 2-Zone entertainment: Front and Rear separate source control
- DSP tuner with variable bandwidth
- Optional 3rd Party OEM steering wheel remote ready
- Builtin IR Eye (RCB187 Remote Included)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jesse From Pensacola, FL
|I am an avid car audio enthusiast. I have spent months deciding on what single din unit I wanted to put in my 02 dodge ram, quad cab. I like my music loud, clear and able to accept all the latest technology, I believe this is all our desires filled, without dropping a $1000.00. I am extremely happy with the ease of this unit, touch screen and clarity. (I’ve seen em all first hand and this matches any other top of the line unit, believe me.) If you aren’t a fan of loud music and just function, then you'll get it all with this unit. Now SQ improves 100% on a factory system. After installing multi channel amp, mono amp, and subs, the sound quality needed a boost, especially for the subs, I needed to add the clarion 7 band equalizer, which improved SQ unbelievably. One wish was it had been all in one unit.
Pros/ Clarity ease of use, sleek design, Bluetooth, excellent USB controls, all the latest technology included in this unit except radio HD. Great SQ on factory system. Never touch a cd again. easy easy install.
Cons/ Low equalizer functions and capability. Especially when installing aftermarket system, mainly you will hear it in your subwoofer guaranteed. Add an equalizer and you’re completed.
OVERALL/ Unbelievable unit for price!!!!! True competitors and sound quality enthusiasts should think twice. This unit is smack dab in the middle class of all stereos; anyone looking for it all for a great price will be completely satisfied. Don’t pay ungodly amounts for any other head unit that wont do as many functions as this will, (I cant stress this enough) if you like your ears to bleed and need a receiver capable of handling everything you throw at it, Be weary, this unit is there to replace your factory head unit and have every function with ease and usability capable to mankind.
cornelius landry From kenner louisiana
|I'm already an clarion owner. I would recommend any of clarion products to anybody shopping for car audio. I have the vrx765 and its performance is amazing . the vrx785 is going in my 1966 chevy caprice classic. these products is all I deal with and I love spending my money online car stero and clarion.|