- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- Includes appropriate wire termination hardware
- Kit includes:
- 17 feet of power wire 4 AWG/6 feet of power wire 8 AWG
- 3 feet of ground wire 4 AWG/6 feet of ground wire 8 AWG
- 30 feet of 16 AWG speaker wire
- (2) 20 feet twisted pair RCA's
- Maxi fuse holder and fuse
- (2) 4 AWG distribution blocks
- 20 feet of remote wire
- 60 Amp fuse
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Gary From Little Elm Tx
|Great product, the power cables are extremely flexible due to very thin copper strands and soft jacket which makes running the cable through the interior a breeze. Please be advised that the RCA cables are fragile, DO NOT PULL BY THE RCA ENDS. I killed one channel on the RCA, completely my fault.|
Russell leeson From Lexington NC
|I bought this and at the time it was more than half of the price than anywhere else. Overall a solid install kit!|
Dono From ING,Cali
This kit is outstanding. I use it with a lot of my installs. The wires are nice, easy to work with, and makes a clean installation. The 100 amp fuse works great. The only thing you will need is another 16ft RCA cable if your installing a 4 channel amp, and a lil more speaker wire.