- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- Includes appropriate wire termination hardware
- Kit includes:
- 17 feet of power wire 4 AWG/6 feet of power wire 8 AWG
- 3 feet of ground wire 4 AWG/6 feet of ground wire 8 AWG
- 30 feet of 16 AWG speaker wire
- (2) 20 feet twisted pair RCA's
- Maxi fuse holder and fuse
- (2) 4 AWG distribution blocks
- 20 feet of remote wire
- 60 Amp fuse
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dono From ING,Cali
This kit is outstanding. I use it with a lot of my installs. The wires are nice, easy to work with, and makes a clean installation. The 100 amp fuse works great. The only thing you will need is another 16ft RCA cable if your installing a 4 channel amp, and a lil more speaker wire.
matt From Li
|Most Flexiable and easyest wire to work with|
PC From Rhode Island
|this kit is all quality BUT, the distribution blocks are not fused, both sets of RCA cables are for 2 channel amplifiers. it would have been nice for a dual amp kit to come with a set of RCA's for a 4 channel amp. Also, the fuse for the inline fuse holder is the WRONG type of fuse. the kit includes an in-line ANL mini fuse holder but they supply you with a MAXI fuse??? lol wtf? all in all this kit was not worth it for me, would have been better off buying everything separate this way i would have known and got everything i need and it would have been the same price, seeing how now i have to buy a fused dist. block, mini ANL fuses and a set of RCA cables for a 4 channel amp.|